Sparrow
Records
The album,
Where I Find You, falls under the genre,gospel music. Kari Jobe is such an
inspiration to all believers. GOD uses her music to speak to HIS children,
letting them know that HE is near. All of the songs on this album are genuine
worship songs. The lyric of the songs genuinely describes how I feel about GOD.
If you love gospel or worship music, wanting to feel closer to GOD then I would
like to encourage you to buy this album.
Honest,
heavenly, inspiring and courageous are the words to use to describe the lyrics
and sound on this album. In all her songs such as I’m singing; be still; my
beloved and the revelation, she either have one on one conversations with GOD
where she talks to GOD and GOD talks to her, or she describes what GOD means to
her. I am still blown away by Kari Jobe’s music.
My
favorite song on the album is ‘What is this love’. Ittruly describes the
overwhelming feeling that we as Christians have when we reflect on what GOD has
done for us on the cross. This song deserves a rating of 5 stars.
Another song
on the album that I love listeningto is ‘Here’. The song is 5 minutes and 42
seconds long. ‘Here’ is the type of song that you listen to when you feel the
need to rest in GOD’s presence and be peaceful. This song also deserves the
rating of 5 stars. The music of Michael W Smith sounds similar to Kari Jobe’s
music. Both of these gospel artists are inspirational when it comes to their
music.


No comments:
Post a Comment